If you can’t find what you are looking for or need advice and help, please ask!
Cameron Fuller System 30 Bendable Track Packs
£72.48 – £509.64
- To order please first select the right track for you, Ceiling Fix or Face Fix Both these options come with a choice of Gliders,
- (1) Plain Gliders which are free flowing (ignore in surf choice box)
- (2) Surf Gliders which have stops attached to make the curtain form folds 60mm or 80cm wide Choose Surf 60 or Surf 80 – Choose the Finial ( pack comes with Cap Finial)– to see photos – click the link Choose the Colour – to see photos – click the link To answer all other questions please – click the Technical Details line
- If Only One Curtain is used and Surf Gliders are also used. Please make a note in the “Comments” section on the order to say from which side the curtain is drawn from.
- Curtains can be used hand-drawn, with draw-rods
- Unlimited system length, neat colour coded track joiner covers and gliders pass the track joins
- Suitable for curtains up to 10kg/mtr made up width
- Great range of colours
- Matching decorative finials
- Multiple bracket options: adjustable, heavy duty, double, all colour coded with screw covers
- Neat ceiling fix: track fixes straight to a ceiling/topboard without the use of any brackets
- Refer to Technical Details for fitting instructions
- A Former to bend the track as to be ordered separately
- Send us an email should you require samples of the colour
- See separate page for the draw rod and draw rod carrier
- Each Pack contains : track – gliders – 2 Cap Finials, 2 Glider stops, One track Joiner and Brackets
- If Double Pole Brackets are required: Order your two pole packs, then in the “comments ” add your requirement for Double Pole Brackets.
- If you wish the Adjustable Heavy Duty Brackets , then in the “comments ” add your requirement for Adjustable Heavy duty Brackets. All brackets are the same price.
- NB : please note that on the Straight track over 3 meters the Surf gliders will not work ( only the Bendable track is available ) because of the type of bracket with the Double Pole Brackets.